Saturday, August 7, 2010

091 - the days are flying by

I spent the night at the townhouse last night. I love it there. I slept in, and when I woke up, Josh was there working on the computer, haha! He made me breakfast (hey! you look kind of like a knight!) and we got to hang out for a couple hours before I started feeling a terrible terrible headache coming on.. I've never been diagnosed with migraines or anything, but if these headaches aren't migraines........ I can't imagine anything worse, dude. It was so bad Josh just left so I could sleep. :( I hate when I start feeling bad on one of our hang out days. IT SUCKS.

So I slept a little, laid around a lot with ice on my head, took a bath, drank a lot of water and avoided light for a few hours til the headache subsided enough for me to drive to the Taylor's, where I'm watching Josh try to figure out why his Time Crisis is being glitchy. Oh'p, he fixed it! :D

This week went by really fast. I feel like last Sunday was just a couple days ago! I learned how to do patent drawing and have done five pages worth of figures this week.. IT'S FUN. And if I can get the settings down, maybe I won't have to work at Chick-fil-A as much. Staying at home to work > fast food service.

I also went shopping for some of the random things we needed around the townhouse like a laundry basket and pens and such. I got some super cute magnets for the fridge too :P It was really fun walking through wal mart grabbing the little random things that are handy to have around. I really enjoyed it.

hhhhhhhhhhhh i'm ready to be married.

No comments:

Post a Comment