Monday, August 9, 2010

093 - Happy Birthday, Joshie!

Today is my youngest brother's nineteenth birthday. He's leaving for college several hours away on Friday.. I can't believe it, and I can't believe it. I'm so proud of my little brother. He's had a tough year with lots of curve balls thrown his way. I'm proud of the way he's handled them, and his heart for the Lord is evident through it all. Like me, he struggles with identity and shame issues, so I'm praying hedges of protection around him as he's at college, in a new place full of new people.. May God bless him beyond his imaginings.

I'm missing Arcade Fire tonight because of Joshie's birthday dinner. Kind of a bummer. At least my Josh gets to go.. I introduced him to The Arcade Fire a couple years ago, and now he's a bigger fan than I am :P

Today is Day 1 of "Operation: Clean and Pack Kelli's Room." Eesh, I've got a lot to do in 20 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment